I'm glad Leah said UFO's don't have to be only quilts! The other day the drawers next to my sewing machine started calling me,
loudly. When I opened one drawer this is what popped out of it:

Pulling it out I saw it was a fleece jacket I'd cut out many, many years ago. Why didn't I do anything with it then? There were four darts, which I didn't like to do back then, and I needed lining. So I got the darts done and sewed the seems all up.
And then I put it back in the draw! Guess what? I still need to get some lining. :<{ Maybe after Christmas I can get back at it.
Also hiding in these drawers are a vest (more darts), a skirt that is way too small for me now, and a wool coat that needs batting. Next year! Promise!
Well you did make progress, maybe it's a WIP now?
ReplyDelete