I used the Spiral Ornament pattern for the squares. It just seemed to be the perfect fit. I'm hoping the designs define their area.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Spiral Ornament & Cat Hairball Filler
This week I busted out two homework designs on one quilt. This quilt is made from left over half square triangles from a different project from long ago.
Both designs are easy. I used the Cat Hairball Filler for the HST. and I really liked it. The design flows so nicely and there was no getting stuck in a corner with no way out.
I used the Spiral Ornament pattern for the squares. It just seemed to be the perfect fit. I'm hoping the designs define their area.
I used the Spiral Ornament pattern for the squares. It just seemed to be the perfect fit. I'm hoping the designs define their area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.