For this year's ongoing block, I chose a quilt called Daisy Chain. Found it on Pinterest (wonderful place to find quilts!) Each row is a different color so I think it will look great when it's done. There are only 6 rows so maybe I'll get two different quilts done by the end of the year.
In cutting squares for the block I seemed to be having a senior moment. Used the wrong size for the half-square triangle measurement and ended up having to use a different white material because I'd cut the first ones too small and didn't have enough to re-cut them. Oh well, now I have squares for a different quilt.
Link up with SoScrappy and check out what others are doing. Looks like a lot of us are needing to get rid of the ever present scraps.
What a fun block. Pinterest is such a great place to find quilt ideas.
ReplyDeleteGreat block for this challenge. Looking forward to seeing your rainbow quilts.
ReplyDeleteCute block!
ReplyDeleteGreat project start. Have fun!
ReplyDelete