What a fun and quick project Leah Day gave us this time. I started with my favorite stitch, loopy lines just to feel comfortable.
As I added the different stitches it got easier and easier. I've decided the sharp stippling, was not one of my favorites! I just couldn't seem to get the design set in my head.
The backing material is a fun old print, who knows how long it's been around!
Your quilting looks great and I totally agree; sharp stippling is the hardest one.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt turned out wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteYep, sharp stippling is very hard indeed. It's so freakin' pretty when Leah does it, though. I love your quilt! The backing fabric looks like an oldie but a goodie!
ReplyDeleteLooks great - how nice to have a finish!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant job...yes, also found sharp stippling a bit of a challenge and had to really concentrate on the shape.
ReplyDelete