Saturday, November 16, 2013

ScrapHappy Saturday Brown

It took me awhile to get going on the Novembers Browns.  Not because I don't like brown....it's a very nice color and fits this time of year perfectly.  It just seems I've been soo busy with other things.  I know, that's just an excuse, but sometimes it works very well.



I really like the way this turned out.  There were a lot of good prints to choose from and it was hard to narrow it down to just eight fabrics.  Getting real excited about putting it all together. 

Jump on over to ScrapHappy Saturday to see what others have done with their browns.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the brown fabrics that you used. I can't wait to see all your blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice gradation from light to dark in your browns. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, you have chosen great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love brown in quilts. Can't wait to see all your unbrellas sewn together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful browns fabrics. This is such a cool brown umbrella block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fu. To get to the end of the year and start to look forward to seeing all the blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete