Saturday, July 27, 2013

ScrapHappy Saturday, Teal Quilt

It's the last Saturday of July and our time to play with teal has come to an end.  It has been a fun color to work with, I just wish I'd had a better selection of teals.  Note to self:  start working with teals in more quilts so you can have more scraps of this color.  Haha.


Most of these prints are from clothes I made for my girls when they were younger.  Others it's hard to know where they came from .....they just seem to BE in my scraps.

Check out the ScrapHappy Saturday cite for more teal creations.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like both of us are "planning" to create more teal scraps... I just love your pretty quilt! I don't think you can go wrong with 9 patch and snowball blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect for summer with the crisp white & the refreshing teal. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fresh and run quilt...you had enough lovely scraps to make a gem of a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilt - the classic blocks are always fun! I'm with you, I need to get more teal/turquoise/aqua into my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I recognize a few of those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete