Saturday, June 8, 2013

ScrapHappy Saturday Challenge - Yellow

June is finally here and the sun came out and there is summer.  Perfect for the June color choice of yellow for the Rainbow Challenge over at SoScrappy.  Yellow is one of my favorite colors but it's not a color that stands alone well.  And I don't have very many scraps even being one of the favorites.  




I'm starting to get anxious to quilt this quilt....I can just see the raindrops on the umbrellas.   I think this yellow one will need the quilting so it will stand out from the background more.  Looking forward to getting all 12 of them done....half way there.

3 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest blocks. I love the umbrella in yellow. Looking forward to seeing your rainbow umbrella collection in a quilt in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This block is adorable. I look forward to seeing your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete