I wasn't sure I'd have enough of the white with the blue flowers, had to cut two pieces on the bias instead of the straight of grain, but when I sewed them all together I couldn't tell when I put them in.
I thought I'd never get done piecing the 17 nine-patches but they really didn't take that long. My blue scrap box is really starting to look empty. I might have to switch it with the green boxes soon. I have lots of green scraps left.
I was too late in getting the green quilt done so I thought I'd add it today. I just did a simple decorative stitch around the four patches. When it was done it had a nice puffy look to it.