Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jagged Lines and Lost Data

This weeks homework was Jagged lines and since I didn't get them done before Leah posted today's  Lost Data I split the practice piece and did one on each side.

Full block
 It really helped to have the lines on the fabric I choose.  :>)   I liked this design a little better than the flowing lines.  Maybe I have more of an angular mind.  Using only half of the 10 1/2" block may have helped.   Leah had mentioned on my last post to enlarge my pattern.  It did help to think bigger.     

Jagged Lines

Lost Data
                   

I used medium blue thread hoping it would show up better on the green but it's still hard to see.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I guess I have a flowing mind because the angles didn't jive with me as much.

    ReplyDelete