Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lava Paisley #31

 Wasn't sure I'd have time to get this week's design done in time.  I've been taking my mom to physical therapy twice a week and it really bites into my free time as I live out of town. 

I found this design harder to do as I don't seem to do wiggly lines well.  I liked the smooth lines of paisley much better but I'm very glad Leah is introducing us to new designs and variations of each design.  That's the only way to grow and find what you like.

4 comments:

  1. I had exactly the opposite...found the wiggly lines much easier and thought the design was very forgiving and looked very effective overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the regular paisley was easier for me too. You did a great job on it.I'm looking forward to snake paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how everyone reacts differently? The difference of smooth tear drops and wiggly ones doesn't seem like a big deal, but it seems we all have a favorite this week! Great job on playing with this design!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great!! That's funny - I was the exact opposite - I liked the wiggle more than the regular. :)

    ReplyDelete