Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quilt Along #18: Go Loopy with Loopy Line

 

This is the first time I've done a sample piece of Leah's Quilt Along.   I want to catch up with the first three and with any new designs will put them all together as a quilt.

Loopy Line will quickly become one of my favorite designs as I've been drawing the 3rd pattern for what seems like forever.  My middle initial is L and a capital, cursive L is very much like this pattern.

The block is a left over from another quilt and the strips were perfect for practicing rows of patterns.  But there was only four rows so the final, put-it-all-together pattern got it's own square.




 And as always, the back shows the design much better then the top.


 Looking forward to creating a modern quilt top next week.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the loopy lines, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your loopy lines look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your loopy lines look great! This definitely will be one of my favorite quick FMQ patterns too :-).

    ReplyDelete